Jumaat, November 30, 2007

Alone...


I’m so flattered when I enter this blog this morning (which I didn’t do since my last post here). I have received an amazing amount of feedback regarding my recent post. Thanks to each of you for your kind words of support to cheer me up again. I really appreciate that.
One of my friends told me yesterday that I’m not supposed to keep silent with all my friends here coz I might lose em’ sooner. Can’t agree more on that and I admit my mistake. In fact, I feel bad about it :( I don’t want to make people worried about me, that will be the last things I want to do here. So, don’t worry mates coz I’m just fine now :-) <--see I’m smile.

Arwah atuk once told me before, “If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.” Well, that about sums up for my silent here. I don’t intent to explain it all now and decide to keep that under wraps. Because in all honesty I believe if I want to feel better in the long run then I should try and sort out as much as I can about my problem wisely, it just learning curve of my life. And the stuff beyond my control will hopefully sort itself out if I give it a bit of time.

I hate not being in control but things happen for a reason and make me stronger. I’m not a super hero remember, but I’m not that weak. I know that might slip on your mind isn't :) Btw, I’m not going to blog as usual yet. To say things have been busy is a bit of an understatement but i really don't have any free time yet. I promise nothing but I’ll try to return back soon, Insyaallah. I am lucky to have a bunch of friends who concerned so much about me and I will not let them down for sure. See u soon friends...